Amsterdam's highest apartment.
Unique, ca. 193 sqm penthouse, situated on the top two floors of Amsterdam's tallest residential building. Unobstructed view from three sides, with Rotterdam, Utrecht and The Hague in the distance and overlooking Amsterdam
Situated on the 28th and 29th floor of the Symphony tower, including 3 bedrooms/ studies, 3 bathrooms, several parking spaces and a ceiling height of nearly 7 meters.
The pinnacle of luxury, privacy, security, space, parking and uninterrupted views.
Elegant lobby with a caretaker, two high-speed elevators and a luxurious hall.
Entrance on the 28th floor to a hall with a coat area, guest bathroom with a toilet, vanity and shower.
Bright living space with a breathtaking view of the city. The space accommodates a lounge and dining area. The opulent Bulthaup kitchen/lounge features a chef's island and is fitted with Miele appliances.
The space showcases a stunning glass staircase and open gallery, with soaring, nearly 7-meter tall ceilings. The kitchen offers an unobstructed view of Johan Cruyff Arena and iconic Dom Church Tower in Utrecht.
This levels also includes two units for storage and the technical equipment/systems.
The 29th floor features three spacious bedrooms. The main bedroom has an en suite bathroom with a double vanity, bathtub and a walk-in shower. Adjacent is a dressing room with custom-made wardrobes.
There is a second bathroom off the hall with a shower, vanity and a toilet.
Amsterdam's Zuidas is a prime location to live, work and unwind, offering an optimized infrastructure, in immediate proximity to the A10 beltway, Schiphol and Amsterdam's historic city center.
Station Zuid offers tram, metro, bus, train and HSL service, connecting to cities such as Brussels, Paris and London within hours. Düsseldorf, Cologne, Frankfurt and Berlin will follow shortly. Schiphol is a 6-minute train commute away.
Situated nearby Beatrixpark, Amstelpark and Amsterdamse Bos. Ultimately, the entire Zuidas will be comprised of 9000 residential properties. Symphony Hotel and further venues ensure a sense of liveliness and community.
• Usable residential floor area ca. 193 sqm
• Storage on level -1 of ca. 7 sqm
• Option to purchase to parking spaces on level -2 for € 90,000 per parking space, closing costs payable by buyer
• Exclusive elevator access to the 28th floor for the owners on this level
• Three bedrooms and three bathrooms
• Air conditioning and underfloor heating/cooling
• Long-term energy storage, managed by Vaanster Energie (www.vaanster.nl)
• Home automation
• Professional HOA management, active HOA
• Ground lease for the apartment is prepaid/settled until April 15, 2056
• As of October 1, 2017 the municipality of Amsterdam offers leaseholders the opportunity to settle the ground lease for the everlasting time period. Favorable conditions apply.
• Project notary Meyer Notarissen, draft purchase agreement is included in the sales file
• This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and sizes are indicative only.
• The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.