Call one of the most beautiful spots in Oud West borough home.
A charming garden street, no cars and no cyclists. A semi-private square for the properties that surround it, where children can play safely and neighbors unwind and enjoy a glass of wine together.
This former shop is characterized by its abundance of daylight entry and its multi-level, quirky floorplan.
The space was fully renovated in 2012, including the addition of a new basement and concrete foundation.
The new owners can configure and remodel the home to suit their own taste. The open floorplan, free of any load-bearing walls, allows for endless layout options.
Possible layout: Open-plan family kitchen with a view of and direct connection to the street and spacious living area. The basement level can accommodate three bedrooms and a spacious bathroom. Please consult the floorplans for layout options.
Situated on a traffic-free street, between Bosboom Toussaintstraat and Jacob van Lennepkade.
Children can play safely on the street out front and neighbors relax and up the sun's warming rays. This street has a distinct small-town feel, at the heart of the city.
The street, which is locally also known as 'newborn lane', is within walking distance of the historic canal belt, Leidseplein, cinemas, Museum Quarter and Vondelpark.
This part of Helmersbuurt district is characterized by its beautiful architecture and wide streets.
Resident parking permits available for the area. Public transportation stops are on Eerste Constantijn Huygensstraat.
Lovely nearby restaurants and cafés include Toussaint, De Italiaan and Bosco. There is a wide range of shops on Overtoom, just around the corner.
• Usable residential floor area ca. 131 sqm
• Unbridled floorplan options due to a lack of interior load-bearing walls
• Car-free street
• Freehold property
• New foundation and cellar basin from 2011
• There is most probably a rock pocket in the cellar basin floor, resulting in damp in the underfloor. This is relatively easy to repair, but is a matter that the buyer should take into account with respect to planning and remodeling. More information is available in the digital file.
• Double glazing throughout
• Energy label A
• Monthly HOA service charges of € 177.60
• HOA savings of € 10.732 per date 17-02-2022
• Double zoning designation: office space and residential use allowed
• This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and sizes are indicative only.
• The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.
Consult our website for more information, brochure and floorplans!